I'm hoping Mr Rat has packed his bags and gone. I didn't notice any new signs that he had been around last night so hopefully he has taken up residency in someone else's garden.
Been for a walk this lunchtime around Keele Hall and the lakes. Stumbled across a Geo-cache so left a note in the book. Didn't really have anything to leave in the box ... but found a cloakroom ticket (number 301) so left that. We probably walked about 1.5 miles. Need to get some miles done this week as we have kind of let lunch times walk slip.
Hope the weather continues ... everything feels so much better when the sun shines.
Edited to include photo of the Geo-cache we found (they are my gloves ... used so not to leave finger prints - well we didn't know what was in the box at first!!)
I guess I could Google it - but what is geo-cache?
ReplyDeleteGeo-caching is a bit like a treasure hunt. Someone hides a box or something similar and lives a grid reference/gps reference and people go and "hunt" for it.
ReplyDeleteInside the box is a notebook (for writing when you found it) and also other little trinkets. You can take something out of the box and take it to another box.
It's HUGE thing - google and find the site. You might even find one near you!