Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy busy busy ....

Well it's been a busy Easter Sunday. Got up early - why! It certainly wasn't to crack open all the eggs I'd got! Decide to give the downstairs a good cleaning. Mopped all the floors and even pulled the cooker out and mopped behind that! Felt inspired as I'd got a new mop and some stuff that says it wouldn't leave streaks and smears. Funnily enough it did what it said on the bottle, so well chuffed with that!

Sat down for a well earned bacon buttie and cup of coffee and noticed that the dying rat had managed to get itself out from behind the bushes and was being terrorised by the leopard cat (lovely looking cat). Horrible to watch an animal dying and suffering so I asked my neighbour if he could help and now the rat is in a plastic bag in my wheelie bin (I will not go in to details). It's been about 36 hours "dying". I think someone must have put poision down for them. I just wished it would happen "quickly" as it's not nice to watch! Anyway it's sorted now so lets move swiftly on.

I had meant to take photos of my seeds/little plants but didn't get round to it as I looked after my neighbours little girl for a few hours and we spent the time making her brother a get well card, drawing, colouring, making necklaces/braclets and playing on the Cbeebies website. How good was she surfing the web ... scarily so for a five year old! She wasn't overly impressed though with my desktop picture of one VERY hunky naked French rugby player (rear view!) and would hide her eyes everytime he appeared! Give it a few years!

So hopefully photos of plants to follow tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment