Monday, May 18, 2009
Dicky indicators
Got dicky indicators on the passenger side of my car. It clicks really fast in the car. I thought it must be the rear one as I got "flashed" when turning so I assumed the rear bulb had blown. I got a bulb for the rear indicator and replaced it myself. Crumbs I had to take off the whole light fitting. Was really pleased with myself especially when I put it all back together. However the indicators still wouldn't work! So Sunday with help from my neighbour we tested everything we could. There were no problems with the bulbs or fuses. We even disconnected the battery to see if it would reset itself but we couldn't get the indicators to work on the passenger side. So car has gone off to the garage today .... but it did work a couple of times when I was driving it. How annoying is an intermittent problem. I hope the garage can sort it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment