Sunday, May 22, 2011

Inconsiderate Parking ...

I've been so annoyed by the inconsiderate parking in my street these last few days that I thought I'd share my diary with you ..

If you recognise any of the cars feel free to block their access or if you fancy any guitars, amps, etc the blue Mondeo leaves them strewn all over the back seat of the car .... help yourself !

This was the idiot that blocked my drive when I wanted to go to work on Tuesday  morning. I managed to find out he was at my neighbours but he was reluctant to move his car. There was plenty of parking elsewhere in the street.  Unfortunately I'd not got a photo of that incident nor a photo of his reg plate, but I'm working on that. When I got home that evening he was back again.

Tuesday 17th May

This morning I opened the curtains to be greeted with the following. At 8.30 on a Sunday morning I didn't particularly want to go round knocking up my neighbours to find out who the car belonged to. I found out at 9.30 who the car belonged to (7 doors down the street) and went and knocked on. They didn't even have the courtesy to open the door to me - I had to shout through the window. I saw the woman disappear upstairs and check through the bedroom window. I then had to stand there and wait. The bloke eventually appeared from around the back of the house. Wandered up to the car and said "you can get out of there". I've lived here 10 years ... I know exactly what I can and cannot get out of !

Sunday 22nd May at 8.30.


Later that morning I was upstairs getting ready to go out and looked out of the bedroom window to find this car had appeared ! Again no idea who it belongs to. Thankfully it was only there 10 minutes .... but still annoying if I needed to go out.

Sunday 22nd May at 10.40.


People are just lazy, ignorant and rude. If I'd blocked any ones access the first thing I'd do is apologise not make out that there isn't a problem.

I'm hoping I'll not have to blog again about inconsiderate parking but I have a feeling I might.

1 comment:

  1. I work for the police and it is an offence for a car to block your driveway at all, if there is a drop down kerb. You can ring the police and they can attend, although not immediately as it's not an emergency, and they have the authority to have the vehicle towed away! They will need the Reg plate number though when you ring them.
    Hope that helps if it happens again.

    ReplyDelete