Weather was good but it was very windy !
The walk started along the side of the river but after that it was a right upper and downer !
| Holding the tree up ! |
Great views those of the peak district.
We also walked through the Estate of Chatsworth House and the hamlet of Edensor which is on the estate (and was moved to allow the Duke of Devon who had the house built, uninterrupted views of his estate park lands!).
| Chatsworth House |
On some occasions in open spaces I thought I was going to get blown over ...
| I felt like Julie Andrews after walking down this field ! |
In total just over 7 3/4 miles ... but relatively few flat bits ! Eventually found a pub on the way home Jarvis Arms at Onecote ... where I managed to purchase two books as well as lager !
No comments:
Post a Comment