Spent a couple of hours lazying down by the river this afternoon watching and waiting for the kingfisher. I did manage to see it three times! First time it shot past like a bullet, no chance to even lift the camera never mind take a photograph. The second time it landed on a branch but I just saw it's orangey/red chest and assumed it was a robin! Too late to get a shot when I realised it was the kingfisher. I could have kicked myself. The final time I saw him today I did manage to get a shot of it disppearing under the bridge. At least it proves I saw one!
However I did manage to catch a couple of good shots of the buzzard circling overhead.
I don't know how these wildlife photographers do it!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment