I think I was a bit over optimistic with my first "real" post ... posting photos in a blog is a bit (ok A LOT) of a faff. It doesn't tell you that in the instructions. I lost count of the amount of times I "deleted" a photo and had to re-upload! I wonder if there are now numerous copies of my photos sitting on some server somewhere!
So my first lesson learnt ... start off small. Text is easy, photos easy but text and photos merged is probably for the more experienced blogger.
Oh and if anyone can tell me how to change the time on this thing so it doesn't look like I'm my posting my blog in the middle of the night, I'd be extremely grateful. (Edited to say I think I've sorted my time-zone now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been blogging a while and still find photos a bit of a faff!
ReplyDeleteI usually upload just one or two photos per post - better to do lots of small frequent posts than a few big ones.